2020-20-7 The 11th EPSON International Pano Awards
The 11th EPSON International Pano Awards for panoramic photography is now OPEN for entries. Early-bird entries close Monday July 20th, 2020.
The EPSON International Pano Awards is dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography, and is the world’s largest competition devoted to the genre.
Professional and amateur photographers around the world are invited to enter to compete for $40,000 in cash and prizes
To find out more and to enter visit https://thepanoawards.com/.
This competition meets all the standards set out in
the Artists Bill of Rights
Competitions which meet all the standards set out in the Artists Bill of Rights do not do any of the following -
- claim copyright
- claim exclusive use
- seek waiving of moral rights
- fail to give a credit for all free usage
- add, alter, or remove metadata from submissions
- seek usage rights other than for promoting the contest and no other purpose. Note that a book, posters, cards, or a calendar are seen as legitimate ways of promoting the contest and defraying costs
- seek free usage rights in excess of 3 years
- use the submissions commercially without the entrant's agreement, and such commercial usage is to be subject to a freely negotiated license independently of the competition.
- make it a condition of winning that an entrant must sign a commercial usage agreement
- fail to publish all documents on the competition website that an entrant may have to sign
- fail to name the judges for this or last year's competition
- fail to explicitly state all the organisations who will acquire rights to the submissions
- set a closing date more than 18 months after the contest launch date
- fail to make clear statements of rights claimed and how submissions are used.
© Artists Bill of Rights
The above text may be reproduced providing a link is given to the Artists Bill of Rights.
Organisations who would like to be promoted as a Bill of Rights Supporter and have their competitions promoted on the Rights On List can use this contact form. One of the campaign team will get in touch with you.
Support competitions that support the principles of the Artists' Bill of Rights!
Pro-Imaging.org founded the Artists' Bill of Rights in 2007
Pro-Imaging is a worldwide support group for professional photographers
who are pro-active in defending photographers rights.