MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL FOTO AWARDS mission is to recognize, reward and expose talented photographers from around the world and introduce them to the creative community in Russia. MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL FOTO AWARDS conducts an annual competition for professional, non- professional, and student photographers on a global level, creating an ambitious and comprehensive competitions in the photography world. Photographers from all corners of the world are encouraged to enter their work.
Final Deadline: 30 September, 2015!
For further information please visit the MIFA website.
Complies with the Bill of Rights
This competition meets all the standards set out in
the Bill of Rights For Artists
Competitions which meet all the standards set out in the Bill of Rights For Artists DO NOT:
- claim copyright
- claim exclusive use
- seek waiving of moral rights
- fail to give a credit for all free usage
- add, alter, or remove metadata from submissions
- seek usage rights other than for promoting the contest and no other purpose. Note that a book, posters, cards, or a calendar are seen as legitimate ways of promoting the contest and defraying costs
- seek free usage rights in excess of 5 years
- use the submissions commercially without the entrant's agreement, and such commercial usage is to be subject to a freely negotiated license independently of the competition.
- make it a condition of winning that an entrant must sign a commercial usage agreement
- fail to publish all documents on the competition website that an entrant may have to sign
- fail to name the judges for this or last year's competition
- fail to explicitly state all the organisations who will acquire rights to the submissions
- set a closing date more than 18 months after the contest launch date
- fail to make clear statements of rights claimed and how submissions are used.
© Bill of Rights Supporters Group
The above text may be reproduced providing a link is given to the Bill of Rights For Artists.
Any text reproduced above in italics has been extracted from a competition website for the purposes of review.
Organisations who would like to be promoted as a Bill of Rights Supporter and have their competitions promoted on the Rights On List can use this contact form. One of the campaign team will get in touch with you.
Report created on 2015-08-25 20:10:48