Bruce Smith Photography Academy Course to be won worth £2499. As well as getting your images published on a top photography magazine website.
Send us your image/s depicting one or more of the above and you could win one of the fabulous photography course with the Bruce Smith Photography Academy.
5 Day Location Fashion Nude Photography Course.
5 Day Location Fashion Photography Course or a 5 Day Studio Fashion Photography Course.
1 Day Portraiture Course or 1 Day Boudoir Portraiture Course
1 Day Model Portfolio Course
The top 100 images selected will win the entrants a free online fashion photography course worth £99.99. These images will be printed and used in an exhibition to be held in London early in 2011. Images will be auctioned off to raise funds for a chosen charity.
To enter this amazing competition all that you need to do is send us via an email, up to a max of five images depicting either one or more of the photographic subjects above along with a 50 word explanation as to why you would like to win a Bruce Smith Academy Course.
The closing date is 30 November 2011 and for further information please visit the competition website.
Complies with the Bill of Rights
This competition meets all the standards set out in
the Bill of Rights For Artists
Competitions which meet all the standards set out in the Bill of Rights For Artists do not do any of the following -
- claim copyright
- claim exclusive use
- seek waiving of moral rights
- fail to give a credit for all free usage
- add, alter, or remove metadata from submissions
- seek usage rights other than for promoting the contest and no other purpose. Note that a book, posters, cards, or a calendar are seen as legitimate ways of promoting the contest and defraying costs
- seek free usage rights in excess of 5 years
- use the submissions commercially without the entrant's agreement, and such commercial usage is to be subject to a freely negotiated license independently of the competition.
- make it a condition of winning that an entrant must sign a commercial usage agreement
- fail to publish all documents on the competition website that an entrant may have to sign
- fail to name the judges for this or last year's competition
- fail to explicitly state all the organisations who will acquire rights to the submissions
- set a closing date more than 18 months after the contest launch date
- fail to make clear statements of rights claimed and how submissions are used.
© Bill of Rights Supporters Group
The above text may be reproduced providing a link is given to the Bill of Rights For Artists.
Any text reproduced above in italics has been extracted from a competition website for the purposes of review.
Organisations who would like to be promoted as a Bill of Rights Supporter and have their competitions promoted on the Rights On List can use this contact form. One of the campaign team will get in touch with you.
Report created on 19/05/2011 : 00:13:15